Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guten Tag~

Guten Tag to all my classmates... Wie gest es Ihnen?? Don't know what's the meaning leh~ Hoho~ That's German.. And Guten Tag means Good day and... Wie gest es Ihnen? means How are you??

Ms.Fishball, Ms.Meow, Ms.Moy Lien, Ms.Bianca and me just started learned new langauge~ German. Our course-International Hotel & Tourism Managment need to learn new langauges, either German or French. We got try before both but finally decided choose German. It is quite fun and easier than French. Hoho~

This few days we all rushing for our peak schedule.. Very very tired. I'm missing 5 Merbau.. Hehee~ My class means Ihtm7 is quite good lar.. But some of them like very sombong and seem like reject to be friends with us.. And I and Ms.Meow they all very sombong and quiet?? You all should know all about us right?? I want to mix with them but they just look at me like sapo~ Bullshit!!!! Hate it!!! 5 Merbau is the Best!!! Missing you all lar~

Okey, That's all. I want to know all about what had you all did currently?? Bye~

= Eiwynn Chua=

No comments: