Tuesday, September 30, 2008

holiday ??

i really hate holiday~ life's so boring without you guys~ although i always get angry but i still love our class =) it's our fate to meet each other.... so we must appreciate the chance the god gave to us.

life really plain and empty, without those hanging out session and drinking session, tea time... everything seems so lifeless without school. i wonder what i would be if i'm not schooling anymore. maybe working partners?? haiz... i miss school a lot~ the fun and joy we had. cannot be found anywhere else.

meeting you guys i really happy, at least i won't sink with my sorrowness and depression. since SPM is near, i guess everyone is busy studying and seldom come to this blog??

nvm la =) at least i know i still have classmates~ maybe i'm not a good one, but i really hope i do affect your life a bit and you won't forget bout me. some ppl knew me for more than 5 years, still duno how to spell my name.... my name really so hard to remember ?? maybe i'm just too normal... nothing special bout me.... maybe just a plain, boring, empty, mysterious person that can hardly mix with... it's not i dun wan to mix, but sometimes... i feel i'm so topicless, being too random is not my style though. and i can hardly giv responses because i'm not social person.

anywayz, this is a class blog right?? i'm just telling how i felt in the class =) dun blame me for not updating anything bout class k ??

mr bk, 4th day of holiday, emptiness, no school~

No comments: